With a refueling speed of up to 3.6 kg/min, which is doubled to 7.2 kg/min when paired with an external chiller, it can completely refill a hydrogen bus or truck in about 10 minutes*, leading the industry as a fast and safe solution for refueling hydrogen fleets. This solution cuts the estimated cost of investing in hydrogen delivery and dispensing by up to 50%.**
An electrically actuated control system and automated operations save time, increase productivity, and bolster operations efficiency, without the need for a fixed hydrogen refueling system. The system is intrinsically safe and SMART - equipped with a secure Asset Performance Management (APM) system enabling low-cost, high-reliability O&M services and real-time asset monitoring.
This refueler supports a flexible, modular hydrogen system that scales easily with your needs (from a few vehicles to hundreds), without the required time and investment of permanent infrastructure. Whether you are readying your first hydrogen refueling solution or expanding existing systems, the MACH₂ Mobile Refueler is the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective solution available.
- 35%-50% more cost-efficient than refueling alternatives
- Eliminates need for onsite compression, reducing potential downtime and energy costs
- 3.6 kg/min vehicle refueling rate
- Flexible and rapidly deployable
- Onboard storage capacity of up to nearly 1,330 kg at approximately 550 bar
- Enables direct cascade refueling of vehicles
- Automated system operations including vehicle fueling protocol and hydrogen hazard detection
- No external power or cooling necessary - eliminating expensive grid interconnects and civil works
- Seamlessly integrate with hydrogen generation systems
- Equipped with secure Asset Performance Management (APM) system
*Based on 3.6 kg/min refueling speed and average tank size of 30-40kg.
**Levelized cost compared to standard fixed hydrogen refueling systems (approx. 50% savings) and alternative mobile refueling systems available (approx. 35% savings).
Applications Specializing in these major sectors
Solutions Expertly engineered products and robust services to bring projects to fruition
Mach2 Mobile Refueler
ASSET PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Operations & Maintenance
Sign up for the LIFTE H2 Newsletter
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on all news, products and projects